We are dedicated to bringing you the most up-to-date education on endocannabinoid science. Learn more below.
For Healthcare Professionals
Learning systems for medical professionals interested in gaining accredited certification in endocannabinoid medicine.
Endocannabinoid Learning System
- Level 100: Understanding Cannabinoids, the ECS, and Their Therapeutic Impact
- Level 200: All About Cannabinoids
- Level 201: The ECS and Therapeutic Targets
- Level 202: Cannabinoids in Clinical Practice (Available May 2020)
Successful completion of all four levels confers a total of twelve (12) AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Licensed Nurses and Pharmacists may apply to their boards for recognition of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
You'll also receive a Certificate in Endocannabinoid Medicine.
This Medical Cannabis webinar covers:
- Local, federal, and state regulations
- Published evidence and current research
- Drug-drug interactions and risks
- Potential prescriber liabilities
Successful completion of this five-hour webinar confers a total of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Licensed Nurses and Pharmacists may apply to their boards for recognition of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
For Non-Healthcare Professionals
If you are not a Healthcare Professional, but would like to be knowledgeable about endocannabinoid science.
This nonlinear learning system is designed to introduce every audience to the endocannabinoid system (ECS) and its potential therapeutic impact.
You will receive a certificate of completion after taking this course.